Ambleside School of the Rio Grande is a school community where education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life. We are dedicated to inspiring students to a lifelong passionate pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty, and equipping them to impact their world for Christ. ASRG was established in the Fall of 2017 and currently serves grades kindergarten thru second grade. We are a member school of Ambleside Schools International (www.amblesideschools.com), an association of U.S. and international schools inspired by the educational philosophy of educator Charlotte Mason. We are expanding on a as needed basis to serve Pre-K 4 thru 8th Grade.
Job requirements and responsibilities include the following:
- Be in agreement with the school's Statement of Faith
- Be in agreement with the school's Ambleside philosophy of education
- Love to serve and grow with children and their families
- Have a growth mindset for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrate a maturity in all relationships
- Be a role model of spiritual and academic ability and leadership
- Cooperate with the board and administration in implementing all policies and procedures governing the operation of the school.
- Attend required professional development sessions for on-site in-services, Ambleside Schools training, and other opportunities as needed
- Motivate students to recognize their identity in Christ and to be lifelong learners.
For More information contact:
Ambleside School of the Rio Grande
7601 N Ware Road
McAllen, TX 78504